APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-01 > 1074037353

From: Ray Beere Johnson II <>
Subject: Re: [APG] FW: UPDATED JOB POSTINGS AT MyFamily.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:42:41 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I am not that picky about the postings to
the list. If I am not interested in something, I
can delete it, and if recommendations and or
discussions of specific products are useful to
others (as they have been to me once or twice),
that is fine with me. But the message below seems
to me to be entirely commercial, and amounts to
nothing more than spam. Hasn't MyFamily.com heard
of professional recruiters to help big bucks
corporations find the personnel they need?
(Before anyone quibbles, think about it. If they
are trying to fill those positions, they are big
bucks compared to the rest of us.) I don't know
how the rest of you feel, but to me this really
crosses the line.
Ray Beere Johnson II

--- Suzanne Russo Adams <>

=== message truncated ===