APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-02 > 1077602204

From: Chuck Knuthson <>
Subject: Re: [APG] NGS conf. in Sacramento
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:56:52 -0800

Eileen and all,

1. The NGS registration programs (the snail mail version) is way late
but it is in the mail and should be arriving this week. I think they
mail to all who registered last year . . . or have requested a copy. If
not, request one from NGS. I'm with you . . . I like the paper version,
too. Online it is at: <http://www.eshow2000.com/ngs/conf_program.cfm>;

2. The "early bird" deadline has been extended to April 2nd.

3. I don't recall a new Newsmagazine since the one just before the
Holidays . . . Christmas (I think). Some of the registration
information in that old magazine has been changed (in addition to the
extension of the "early bird" date) so don't rely on it.

Hope this helps.

Chuck Knuthson