APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-02 > 1077745838

From: "Sheila Benedict, CGRS" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] NGS conf. follow-up
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:53:00 -0800

I do understand there have been changes that caused confusion. It is not
easy to take a project half completed and revamp things without that
happening. Once our committee took over the conference we saw several items
that needed changing - one of which was the pricing schedules for attendees
and for vendors. However, the four-page brochure had already been mailed so
not surprising, some problems occurred. But please tell anyone that is
interested, the prices posted on eShow and listed in the registration
brochure [you and all the others will soon receive] are the ones to be used.
Any further confusion, please contact me directly.

I would like to add a very big thank you to the many many members and
colleagues in the genealogical community for their messages and phone calls
of support and encouragement these past several months.