APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-02 > 1077745838

From: "Sheila Benedict, CGRS" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] NGS conf. follow-up
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:53:00 -0800

Eileen,
I do understand there have been changes that caused confusion. It is not
easy to take a project half completed and revamp things without that
happening. Once our committee took over the conference we saw several items
that needed changing - one of which was the pricing schedules for attendees
and for vendors. However, the four-page brochure had already been mailed so
not surprising, some problems occurred. But please tell anyone that is
interested, the prices posted on eShow and listed in the registration
brochure [you and all the others will soon receive] are the ones to be used.
Any further confusion, please contact me directly.

I would like to add a very big thank you to the many many members and
colleagues in the genealogical community for their messages and phone calls
of support and encouragement these past several months.
Sincerely,
Sheila