APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-10 > 1098376841

From: "D. Sue Kissel" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Advanced searches HQO and Ancestry
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:40:46 -0700

Below is the e-mail I received from Heritage Quest regarding the missing

Sue Kissel
Prescott AZ

Dear Sue,

We have started to see this with folks who are using ad blocking software
(possibly built into firewall packages). There are two ways around this to
get into the advanced search:

1. Disable the ad blocking.
2. You can use the URL:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/census/search/advanced

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of
further assistance.

Regards,

Scott Kuntz
Technical Support