APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-10 > 1098377574

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CGRS" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Advanced searches HQO and Ancestry
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:52:54 -0400

Thanks for all the replies both private and public. I think this is a
personal problem <G> and will get my computer expert on it tonight when he
gets home from work. From one person's reply it might have to do with
blocking software that might be on my system. Since my husband takes care of
all that for our home computers I will let him continue to do so. It appears
that the blocking software might be also blocking me from seeing the tabs on
top of the basic search screen. I used to be able to see them... and now
that I think of it, my husband installed Norton Anti-Virus right about the
time the tabs disappeared from my sight.

Thanks everyone! Glad everyone else can see the tabs.

-- Elissa

This thread: