APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-01 > 1105043763

Subject: HeritageQuest citation
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:36:03 EST

I am going back over about 500 census record citations and adding the source
sentence at the end. (So this does not concern the preceding information in
the citation.) From the information supplied from Ms. Mills at the FGS
conference and the examples in Evidence!, it looks like the full citation and the
bibliographic citation can be identical. My example:

Full citation and bibliography:

Downloaded from HeritageQuest at http://persi.heritagequestonline.com on 15
October 2004.

Short citation:

Online at http://persi.heritagequestonline.com.

Normally the full citation and the bibliographic citation are not the same.
Is this an exception? Are these acceptable? Thank you all for your help again.

Rondina P. Muncy
Grapevine, Texas

This thread: