APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-02 > 1107477872

From: "astaley" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Beginner's Software
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:44:32 -0500

The Feb 2005 issue of Family Chronicle has an article "Genealogy Software:
The Class of 2005" (Jim Byram looks at seven of the latest crop of genealogy
software).

You might also want to check the Genealogical Software Report Card at
http://www.mumford.ca/reportcard/
and ConsumerSearch-Genealogy Software at
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/family/genealogy_software/reviews.html

Ann Staley