APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-06 > 1117673383

From: "Ernest E. Blevins" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] test
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:49:43 -0400

Wish I could go myself. I thought about going just for tomorrow but it's
a long drive and I have a lot to get done. Friday I go with my Ph.D.
class to Macon and then on for two days in Savannah, Georgia to finish
up our class on Southern Cities. It will be a nice return to Savannah
since I haven't been back since turning in my MFA thesis at Savannah
College of Art & Design. The funny part is my first daughter is named
Savannah.

Ernie

Ernest E. Blevins, MFA
Blevins Historical Research
110 Evergreen Way
Villa Rica, Georgia 30180
770-456-1876
http://blevinshistoricalresearch.com

Historic Preservation Consultant -- Historical and Architectural
Research -- Genealogical (Family) Research -- Preservation Planning and
Documentation -- House History

Member: Association of Professional Genealogists, Georgia Association of
Professional Genealogists, and numerous lineage and heritage societies.