APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-06 > 1117835824

From: "Connie Bradbury" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] test
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:57:04 -0800

Me neither. Drats!

By the way, Michael, I finally got around to reading your article at
Ancestry.com about Separating Delayed Twins. Great article and analysis.
It certainly got my attention.

We are getting a heck of a storm. Only rain right now but it sounds like
hail. So, Ken, watch out! This one came out of the west and is heading
southeast!

Connie