APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-01 > 1137106322

Subject: Re: [APG] Re: Housing costs for conferences
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:52:02 +0000

I have a friend who may be attending her first national genealogy conference.
I have been to three, so I have been filling her in a little on what to
expect.

So the taping/royalty issue still has not been resolved? I told my friend that
in the past, tapes were available for purchase for some of the presentations,
but I wasn't sure about this year.

How many tracks are just right? Has this varied over the years? Is there a
magic number? I've been attending conferences off and on since 2001.

Debbie