APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-02 > 1139512562

From: "In-Sights Genealogy" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] NJ Vital Records Access Threatened
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:16:02 -0500

Bob and anyone else interested in this,

Here is a link to the bill in question:

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A1500/1390_I1.HTM

and here are the addresses of the sponsors of the bills:

Assemblywoman JOAN M. QUIGLEY
District 32 (Bergen and Hudson)
District Office:
The Hamilton Park Foundry, 242 Tenth Street, Suite 101, Jersey City, NJ
07302
(201)-217-4614
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/quigley.asp

Assemblywoman NELLIE POU
District 35 (Bergen and Passaic)
District Office:
100 Hamilton Plaza, Suite 1403-05, Paterson, NJ 07505
(973)-247-1555
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/pou.asp

Assemblyman Mims Hackett
District Office:
15 Village Plaza, Suite 1B, South Orange, NJ 07079
(973)-762-1886
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/hackett.asp

You can also email them by clicking on the links below the address and on
the next page using the "contact your legislators" link.

I have already sent my letter to all three of them.

Stephanie Faycik