APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-02 > 1139512562

From: "In-Sights Genealogy" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] NJ Vital Records Access Threatened
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:16:02 -0500

Bob and anyone else interested in this,

Here is a link to the bill in question:

and here are the addresses of the sponsors of the bills:

Assemblywoman JOAN M. QUIGLEY
District 32 (Bergen and Hudson)
District Office:
The Hamilton Park Foundry, 242 Tenth Street, Suite 101, Jersey City, NJ

Assemblywoman NELLIE POU
District 35 (Bergen and Passaic)
District Office:
100 Hamilton Plaza, Suite 1403-05, Paterson, NJ 07505

Assemblyman Mims Hackett
District Office:
15 Village Plaza, Suite 1B, South Orange, NJ 07079

You can also email them by clicking on the links below the address and on
the next page using the "contact your legislators" link.

I have already sent my letter to all three of them.

Stephanie Faycik