APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-02 > 1139548660

From: "Joan M Lowry" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] NJ Vital Records Access Threatened
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:17:40 -0500

Glenn

Thanks - The next most important person to be contacted is the Speaker
of the General Assembly. His contact information is: Joseph J.
Roberts, Jr., Speaker of the General Assembly, Brooklawn Shopping Plaza,
Route 130 & Browning Rd, Brooklawn NJ 08030, Tel 856-742-7600, Fax
856-742-1831. It is apparently up to him when the bill gets to the
Assembly for a vote.

This link gets you to a Legislative Leadership list with links to their
contact information:
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/leadership.asp

I'm not sure who else it would be important to contact just yet. If and
when it gets passed by the Assembly, then it goes to the Senate where we
have another chance to get it amended. I don't know how that works - I
am assuming that it has to go through a Senate committee and be passed
by them before the Senate votes on it. I don't know what committee it
would be - maybe the Senate committee on Law and Public Safety?

Regards,
Joan

Joan M. Lowry
mailto: