APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-03 > 1141852799

From: "Joy Rich" <>
Subject: Re: Godfrey Library
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:19:59 -0500

Godfrey Library Director Richard Black sent an e-mail to members last week telling us that the Godfrey's
current subscription to ProQuest's historic newspapers is up and that ProQuest is increasing the subscription
price by 1,500% over last year's price. I imagine we'll all be curious to see which organizations we're
members of will be able to afford the new price.

Joy Rich
New York Metro Chapter