APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-07 > 1154213821

From: "Debbie Carder" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Re: Changes at Ancestry
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:57:01 -0400

I realize that but before, you got more hits the on newspapers that was the
person you wanted than you get now. I also know that if the person lived
in another state but was born in the state you put in, you will get them,
but I'm getting hits that don't have the state I'm putting in for either.
When I hit "back", it's showing no state put in. I assumed this is a
problem at ancestry because it never happened before & I've had ancestry.com
almost since it started.
Debbie Carder

http://allencogenealogysociety.homestead.com/Main.html

www.tribalpages.com/tribes/deb6102