APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-07 > 1154270849

Subject: Re: [APG] WorldConnect/AWT vs. One World Tree
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:47:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2006 9:50:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Are you an Ancestry.com subscriber?

I am and I don't see that box. I'm now wondering if perhaps those who
are subscribers are seeing something different from what nonsubscribers
see???

---
Ok--I've also been chatting with a gal who posted to ROOTS-L and between
what she reported and what Richard reported I THINK I've figured out the
problem....

On the main Ancestry page there are TWO links that say FAMILY TREES and
depending on which one you click on you go to two different landing pages and you
get two completely different set of search results too!

Clicking on FAMILY TREES in the masthead takes you here:

http://www.ancestry.com/trees/ ...where you can find the search AWT link
and also see the new blue box with the blurb about the new trees, but clicking
on the FAMILY TREES link just below the masthead leaves you on the mail
Ancestry page--it goes nowhere. So your search box will not include AWT and you
won't see the blue box with teh blurb about the new trees.

Joan

This thread: