APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-09 > 1158600856

From: Joan Lowrey <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Goofy Ancestry Global Search Results
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:34:16 -0700

It looks like they have births and deaths mixed up, so when you enter
place of residence it gets used as birth place.

I have found a somewhat similar problem in the England & Wales,
FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1983 database, but it happens when I go
directly to that database. The search screen for that database shows
a field for birth year, but nothing for death year. The results are
from the birth index. I have to go to rootsweb to search the death
index and get death results.

Joan Neumann Lowrey
La Jolla, CA