APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2006-09 > 1159221093

From: Tom Mueller <>
Subject: [APG] Catholic Church records
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:51:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Debbe,

The following is a compilaton shown on the
"Archdiocese of Chicago's Joseph Cardinal Bernardin
Archives & Records Center Chicago, Illinois"

Not all sites shown are relevant, but several look
like they could be.

Happy Hunting,
Tom Mueller

RELATED INTERNET SITES

ASSOCIATION FOR INFORMATION AND IMAGE MANAGEMENT
INTERNATIONAL
http://www.aiim.org/

ASSOCIATION OF RECORDS MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATORS,
INC.
http://www.arma.org/

CATHOLIC INFORMATION CENTER ON INTERNET
http://www.catholic.net

CATHOLIC ONLINE
http://www.catholic.org

CATHOLIC RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/People/spok/catholic.html

CHICAGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY
http://www.chicagohs.org

CHICAGO PUBLIC LIBRARY
http://www.chipublib.org

LIBRARIES AND ARCHIVES
http://www.uky.edu/Subject/libraries.html

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
http://lcweb.loc.gov

NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS ADMINISTRATION
http://www.nara.gov/

NATIONAL UNION CATALOG OF MANUSCRIPT COLLECTIONS
(NUCMC)
http://lcweb.loc.gov/coll/nucmc/

NEWBERRY LIBRARY
http://www.newberry.org

NOTRE DAME UNIVERSITY
http://www.nd.edu/~theo

REPOSITORY OF PRIMARY SOURCES
http://www.uidaho.edu/special-collections/Other.Repositories.html

SOCIETY OF AMERICAN ARCHIVISTS

http://www.archivists.org

THE UNITED STATES CATHOLIC HISTORICAL SOCIETY
http://www.catholic.org/uschs/index.html

VATICAN
http://www.vatican.va/

VATICAN MUSEUM
http://www.christusrex.org/www1/vaticano/0-Musei.html

VATICAN LIBRARY (BIBLIOTECA APOSTOLICA VATICAN)
CATALOG
http://library.usask.ca/hytelnet/it0/it009.html