APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-02 > 1171475788

Subject: [APG] Marriage license, return &c
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:56:28 EST

When you have a document that contains a marriage license and return or
one that contains a marriage license, certificate, and return, &c---what is the
entire document called or does it have _one_ name? (Now, I used the
underlines to communicate italics, but I'm not so sure that works.)

Rondina P. Muncy
Grapevine, Texas

This thread: