APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-02 > 1172424732

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Probate references
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:32:12 -0500

In the bibliography I use, I list:
Rose, Christine. Courthouse Research for Family Historians. (San Jose, CA:
CR Publications, 2004)

Anderson's 1893 Dictionary of Law at http://ecclesia.org/lawgiver/defs.asp

Black's Law Dictionary (take your pick of edition)

Best wishes, Ted!

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board. http://www.BCGcertification.org/