APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-02 > 1172430688

From: "Debbie Carder" <>
Subject: [APG] book recommendation
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:11:28 -0500

I know that Michael Lecler is an top notch pro. I've heard him speak but is
anyone familiar with the book he did with henry Hoff: HOW TO: Genealogical
Writing in the 21st Century: A Guide to Register Style and More - Edited by
Michael J. Lecler and Henry B. Hoff?
It's on sale this week on AncestorStuff.com and sounds like a great
addition to anyone's personal genealogical library.
I'm thinking of ordering it and wondered if anyone could give me an opinion
of it.
Thanks.

Debbie Carder Mayes

http://allencogenealogysociety.homestead.com/Main.html