APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-04 > 1176352131

From: "Tom & Debbie" <>
Subject: [APG] Land Records/Cash Entry
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:28:51 -0700

Thank you for the opportunity to ask my question.

I want to know if there is genealogical information in a "April 24, 1820:
Sale-Cash Entry" Land Patent? I have accessed the BLM site and downloaded a
copy of the 1856 Iowa "Land Patent Image". Is this all there is or should
fill out a NATF Form 84 and order copies of land entry files?

This is my first attempt at land records. I have read some articles about
the different types, but seem to be confused about whether or not there is
more information for a "Cash Entry" Land Patent.

Thank you again.

Debra Monsive

This thread: