APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-06 > 1181180007

From: "Paul Daniels" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] German research, particularly members of the SS
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:33:27 -0600

Dear Beth:

Go to the NARA site for the archives kept in Maryland. The SS
microfilm rolls are there and may be ordered for $68.00 each. The SS
records are grouped by officers and recruits and are alphabetical by
surname. I have ordered a couple of the rolls. They are very
interesting and contain a great deal of genealogical information.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Daniels