APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-08 > 1186341495

From: "Sharon Moody" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Preparing for FGS
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:18:15 -0400

Sherry--

I will not be leaving for Fort Wayne until Noon on Tuesday so you can reach
me at home 813-642-8635 on Monday evening. Kathy isn't leaving until
Tuesday so you should be able to reach her at home/APG office also.

We'll think positive that you've going to make it through, but Mark has
agreed to pitch hit for you if you get stuck.

Sharon