APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-09 > 1190216818

From: "Barbara Vines Little, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] The Journal of Genealogy proposal
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0400

I'm sure that many existing publications would welcome such articles,
but they already have a more cosmopolitan (is that the word I'm looking
for?) focus. The beauty of this is that it can begin as an electronic
publication with a yearly limited print-on-demand for libraries, etc.
and focus on a single area. At least that is how I see it.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
Dominion Research Services
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960

CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under
license by board certified genealogists after periodic evaluation, and the board name is registered in the
US Patent & Trademark Office.