APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-11 > 1194025101

From: Linda Gill <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

I also received the email and I have never received any genealogy-related SPAM before. (I do not sign my email at conferences, seminars, etc).

It does not offend me IF Mr. Hamrock is an APG member and sent me a legitimate offer for a book that he wrote. However, I hope the mail list will not be exposed to commercial firms other than individual APG members even if they are reputable. I do not want the excess email or to question what is all right and what is questionable. I signed to receive mailings from UT(exas) Press listing their new books, and I have numerous booksellers (including Willow Bend) on My Favorites. If Willow Bend has the ability to email a New Books list, I will definitely sign up for it.

Thanks,
Linda K. Gill