APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-11 > 1195609738

From: Jeanette Daniels <>
Subject: Re: [APG] BA in Genealogical Studies at Akamai University
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:48:58 -0800 (PST)

Melinde:

Although Sharon's approach is not my own, I thought it was well thought-out and would work for a genealogy degree. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. She shouldn't give up. HGC realized that it needed to break off and be an independent college in order to really have control and get things started. She might want to detach herself from a traditional college in order to publicize the degree and get more people involved as well as students.

Jeanette