APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-11 > 1196351149

From: "Gladys Friedman Paulin" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] E: Ancestry Patent
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:45:49 -0500

I am wondering how what ancestry does is different front the systems used by
Jewishgem.org which, I believe, predates the Ancestry phenomenon?
Gladys
Gladys Friedman Paulin, CG
Winter Springs, FL
Editor _OnBoard, the Newsletter of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists_ (BCG)
Member , Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for Certification
of Genealogists and is used under license by Board-certified persons who
meet program standards and periodic rigorous evaluations.