APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-11 > 1196476699

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: [APG] Samford University's IGHR Registration is now open!
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:38:19 -0500

For those who have been waiting for Samford's registration to open up, here
is your chance to one of the first to do so. Some of these classes sell out
quickly so consult your calendars, click on the course links to see the
detailed class schedules and decide (or ask Santa!) which class to register
for. You can either register on-line or print out the form and mail it.

Any bets on which course will fill first? <g>

-- Elissa in Pittsburgh who only regrets not "finding" Samford earlier in
life

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board. http://www.BCGcertification.org/