APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196540480

From: "Jean R. Legried" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Samford University's IGHR Registration is now open!
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:21:20 -0600

At 12:55 PM 12/1/2007, Katherine Flynn wrote:

>Dear Fellow Genealogists,
>
> For a bit of a laugh please see:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssql37yL3mk
>
> Sincerely,
> Kathy Flynn, CG

Kathy ------------

I have seen this commercial several times a day on our area TV
stations. Being of Norwegian descent and specializing in
Norwegian-American research, I can say that the makers of the
commercial definitely aren't Norwegian! I can see the humor they are
trying to convey but I still feel it's a dirty dig to Norwegians.

Jean R. Legried
Norwegian-American research specialty
<>
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
Freeborn Co. MNGenWeb Co-coordinator: http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnfreebo
Beginning Genealogy lessons: http://www.rootsweb.com/~newbie
Co-editor, VESTLANDET

Checked by AVG Free Edition.