APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196743310

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Samford University's IGHR Registration is now open!
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:41:50 -0500

In answering my own question and another that was raised: It looks like the
registration numbers are indeed entered manually on the IGHR website and
after the weekend entries it is a very close horse race between Courses 6
(Writing and Publishing) and Course 4 (Advanced Methodology) with each of
them already over half full.

Best,
Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board. http://www.BCGcertification.org/

This thread: