APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196883654

From: "Allison Ryall" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ethical Membership
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:40:54 -0500

If any of the 'hypothetical' situations that Melinde has expressed have
actually happened then I feel that the executive committee has overstepped
their bounds and are abusing their power that we as APG members have
instilled in them.

How has the executive committee been granted this much power? Or have they
assumed the power themselves?

Yes, there is a new executive committee coming on board shortly but it is
only *partially* new. Are there guidelines that outline exactly what power
the executive committee has or doesn't have or are they completely free to
act as they see fit?

I personally would like to see more of a public discussion on this topic as
I am certain that most likely many emails have been flying around behind the
scenes.

I would also like to hear from the current executive committee. Silence
would not be becoming in situations such as this.

Allison L. Ryall

This thread: