APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196890948

Subject: Re: [APG] Ethical Membership
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:42:28 -0700 (MST)

Christine, et. al.,

APG is a 501c6. The organization does produce an annual report which is
presented at the annual meeting, usually held in conjunction with an APG
roundtable at a national conference.

I was thinking of an expansion to that concept, not necessarily as
elaborate as the OGS Annual Report (see
http://www.ogs.org/about/2005report.php), but something more detailed and
distributed more widely.

Jake