APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196983030

From: "Craig Scott" <>
Subject: [APG] E: Board, EC and Management Relationships
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:17:10 -0500

As a member of the Board for a few more weeks, I do NOT believe that the
discussion has been dragging on too long and that it does not seem to be
reaching any positive conclusions.

It is important that Board members know the feelings of the membership on
these matters. The board members need to hear publicly and privately about
how members feel about these very serious issues. How else can they
represent you as members of this Association?

I believe that the conclusion that will be reached by the EC and the Board
will be positive and in conformance with the wishes of the membership.

C.

Craig R. Scott, CG
President and CEO
Heritage Books, Inc.