APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1197041589

From: "Barbara R. Carroll" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ethical Membership
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:33:09 -0800 (PST)

Thank you to Melinde, Jake, and to the many others who
have offered much excellent imput about the issues in
this discussion.

As a "rank and file" APG member, I frankly do not care
about what the organization is named or about the
logo.

Because I value my APG membership highly, I do
passionately care that this organization allows all
members a fair hearing and respectful treatment, has
open communication and reporting, is transparent, and
leaves publishing decisions to those who are charged
with those decisions, without interference from the
APG leadership.

I also look forward to reading the article in
question.

Regards,
Barbara

Looking for last minute shopping deals?