APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1197644333

From: "Barbara J. Mathews" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Best Experience with a Professional Genealogist on thislist
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:58:53 -0500

Okay, okay, you didn't ask for my opinion directly, but I do want to blow my
horn for my favorite hire, Nancy Pexa of Avon, Connecticut. She has
diligently researched the Welles genealogy for me, family by family, pulling
innumerable probates and other documents for my eyes. She has asked
important questions in the nicest possible way, questions that allowed me to
see the family structure in a new way. Best of all, she smiles that sweet
smile and insists that working on this project is doing her a favor rather
than the other way around.

Barbara Mathews

This thread: