APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-01 > 1200038385

From: <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Genealogy Definitions/updated 10 Jan 08
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 01:59:45 -0600

> Oh, my! You don't know everything in the world about everything in the
> world?!?!

Naw, I just try to give that impression <g>.

Or, as my ex-husband (and my still significant other) says, I just THINK I
know everything!

Actually, according to some reports, I must give off that vibe of thinking I
know it all, but it's just exterior facade. I'm like everybody else and long
ago figured out I don't know squat and probably never will. The more you
know, the more you know how much you DON'T know. But if I'm too wussy, I'd
probably get eaten alive!

Regards, Carolyn