APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-01 > 1200096899

From: "Ann L. Wells" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Interesting new technology
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:14:59 -0800 (PST)

Amazing!

Suzanne Johnston <> wrote: Dr. Cai will be speaking tomorrow morning at 10 am at our (the Western
Pennsylvania Genealogical Society) monthly meeting at Carnegie Library
in Pittsburgh.
You can see some of the results of his scanning techniques at the
following website.

http://www.oldsaintlukes.org/stones.htm

Suzie
Suzanne M. Johnston, Editor