APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-01 > 1200772479

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] WWII Army Air Corps
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:54:39 -0500

Here are some questions which might reveal some answers for you.
Where did he call home after his service in the Army Air Corp? He would
have recorded his discharge in the courthouse when he returned to his home.
It is highly likely his military records were destroyed in the St. Louis
military repository in the 1973 fire.
I can give you the name of a researcher who can possibly find proof much
quicker than the staff in St. Louis but he has a price for his expedited
search and find.
If you are interested in his name, please let me know.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.