APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-01 > 1201765311

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] BCG News
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:41:51 -0500

Congrats to Anne and Jim! I know Anne just completed coordinating a
fascinating course on Multimedia Publishing at the Salt Lake Institute. May
they both continue to contribute to the genealogy profession with their
talents.

-- Elissa in Pittsburgh

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: