APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-02 > 1203614593

From: <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Re; FTM and natural
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:23:13 -0600

Peter wrote:
> What I take forward from this is the point I wasn't paying enough
> attention to, that there
> are different target audiences with different requirements. I need to
> think about how
> these different audiences can be categorised in terms of their
> requirements and what
> form(s) of computer output would best serve them. Something may show up in
Gendatam Suite in due course...

Peter,

That's one of the marvelous things about this list--the variety of
perspectives, each reflecting different needs. Even if this were a list
simply for "genealogists who charge a fee for their research services" as
opposed to "genealogists dedicated to producing professional quality
research" there would still be a range of needs, stemming from the
particular client requirements they serve.

Any idea when that "due course" will be for Gendatam Suite? It's still in
Beta stage, right?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG
APG Member, Tennessee