APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-02 > 1204038510

From: Dee Dee King <>
Subject: Re: [APG] IGI question
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:08:30 -0800 (PST)

Richard A. Pence said:

Remember, Christy, that "Joe Hobbyist" is not among those contributing to the IGI.

--

Does that still hold true since the public has been allowed to submit trees? When FamilySearch was in beta, my submitted tree added at least some names with info to IGI. I did not check every person in my data base but enough to know that bunches of my folks wound up in IGI.

Dee

--
Dee Dee King, Certified Genealogist
www.ForensicGenealogyServices.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists used under
license after periodic evaluations by the Board.

This thread: