APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-03 > 1205012133

From: Melissa Barker <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Top three genealogical regrets
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:35:33 -0600

Dear Mark, Hello, here are my 3 regrets: 1. Not citing sources correctly2. Not speaking with living relatives before they died3. Not organizing my materials early in my research, this made for double duty laterSincerely,Melissa BarkerGenealogist for Tennessee and KentuckyWebsite: www.freewebs.com/genealogyservices/