APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-04 > 1209395263

From: "J.O.S. N." <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Surname on tombstone for woman with multiple marriages
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:07:43 -0400

1) If someone goes to look for the tombstone of my aunt (by marriage)
they will have to look in the pet cemetary. Her ashes are there with a
full size tomb stone. When my uncle was sick I asked him if he still
wanted to be buried in the pet cemetery. He said no and I arranged for
his cremains to be placed in the veteran's cemetery adjacent to the
community cemetery where our family plot is.

2)There is no more room in the plot where my grandparents and her
daughter and son-in-law are. There is still room with my parents and
as they have three grandchildren who are unmarried I am saving spots
for them as I hate the thought of one of them being buried alone.
(This means that I have told my brother and his 2nd wife that there
may not be room for them as I am saving room for his son and
daughter.)

3) Our son has been informed that when my husband and I die and are
cremated half of the cremains of our precious baby pussycat Alison is
to mixed with each of ours.

Genealogy a humdred years from now is going to be VERY interesting.

Judy Newman
Garrett Park MD

This thread: