APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1209709104

From: "Kory L. Meyerink, AG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] What Do You Use?
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 00:20:21 -0600

Rhonda,

An interesting question with, of course, a variety of answers, depending on
the nature of our individual research arenas. Some readers on this list will
remember a survey I conducted a few years back about which websites
professional genealogists use regularly. The results were quite interesting,
and are listed, with recognition to APG, at
http://www.progenealogists.com/genealogysites.htm

I just finished a much more expansive survey of actual popularity (usage) of
genealogy websites and identified the 50 most popular genealogy websites.
Nine of them were subscription sites. That list is at
http://www.progenealogists.com/top50genealogy2008.htm

Feedback about, and links to, either of those lists is welcome.

Kory Meyerink, AG, FUGA