APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1209778367

From: "Carole Riley" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Genealogy program for blackberry
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:32:55 +1000

I replaced my PDA with a "smartphone" last year, a Nokia E65. It's not quite
up there with the Blackberry but it has a web browser. I use The Master
Genealogist (TMG) to keep track of my family history research and I use the
associated program Second Site to create web pages.

I created a special "web site" with Second Site using shorter pages with a
narrower format and loaded them onto my phone. I created a bookmark in the
phone to the index page, and there it is - my family history is on my phone.
No need for additional software.

I am sure there is other software around for creating web pages for other
family history programs if you don't use TMG.

Cheers
Carole

Carole Riley
Heritage Genealogy