APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1209817068

From: "Trevia Wooster Beverly" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Vista
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 07:18:19 -0500

So far, my problem is just getting used to it. I'll have to admit that
I've been around that old mulberry bush several times before some things
finally sunk in. And I have definitely not used everything yet, so we'll
see. Determined not to get too agitated with it, in the end I think I'm
going to be satisfied. My granddaughter and my husband both use Macs ....
she loves it; he does not.

Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas