APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210038686

From: "Kate Foote" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Old VT cemetery in danger..
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:51:26 -0500

Cathi,

The article you include is informative and encouraging. Obviously the local
historical society with the aid of the veteran's groups is a positive step.
Amazing how this situation is developing - anonymous letters, an 80 year old
former owner stating there is a stipulation on sale of the cemetery site
(who's deposition is now not wanted by the buyer's attorneys), vanishing,
buried, and reappearing tombstones, and to top it off - Buddhists caught in
the middle! There has to be a genealogy article in there! <g>

I encourage anyone interested in this thread to read the article linked in
Cathi's email.

Thanks, Cathy.

Kate