APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210196530

Subject: Re: [APG] 1st genealogy pub in America - 284 years ago today
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:42:10 +0000 (UTC)

So, would the bar be lined with microfilm readers and computers with Internet access? Beer and genealogy I think are very compatible!

Peggy

Peggy Baldwin, MLS
Family Passages LLC
www.family-passages.com

The subject line got me excited, thinking there was actually a Genealogy PUB
somewhere... :-)

Jodee Inscho