APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210215482

From: "crscott" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] 1st genealogy pub in America - 284 years ago today
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 22:58:02 -0400

Aye, lass but you would be misunderstanding our purpose. As much as we like
that single malt Irish whiskey, it be Scots single malt we be after. The the
strictly cash policy, well you know how Scots are with cash. And in that is
our pain and our joy.

C.

On Wed, 7 May 2008 22:03:28 -0400, Melinde Sanborn wrote
> This has real potential. Anyone else thinking a "Callahan's CrossTime
> Saloon" for genealogists?
>
> Melinde

Behalf
> > Of Jodee Inscho
> > Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 1:40 PM
> > To: apg
> > Subject: Re: [APG] 1st genealogy pub in America - 284 years ago today
> >
> > The subject line got me excited, thinking there was actually a Genealogy
> PUB
> >
> > somewhere... :-)
> >
> > Jodee Insch
>
> .