APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210353799

Subject: [APG] Fwd: Tavern Keepers
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 13:23:19 -0400

I have often thought of joining, and have found ancestors, but not enough time or money to join a society for a lark!

?

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.

Barbara,
??? I cannot afford? to join myselfeither, but I find it interesting to know there is a society like that.? If they would just list the different tavern owners would be nice.
Linda

I have often thought of joining, and have found ancestors, but not enough time or money to join a society for a lark!

?

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother

155 Polifly Road
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601

(201) 567-9440 office

http://historygenealogyesq.blogspot.com/